Includes bug fixes reported by calderon.joe (thanks joe): Fixed iframe errors when iframe option set to false Fixed auto centering to use data width/height if container width/height is not set Also changed the default for the iframe option to false. Links: Project Page | jQuery Plugins Page
After almost 11 months, I have finally released an update to SimpleModal. This release fixes a number of browser related issues (mostly with IE) but also adds a few new features. Some of the features include: Automatic centering of the modal dialog, unless overridden with the new position option Ability to call $.modal.close(); from the […]
Tired of carving the same ‘ol pumpkin every year, I thought I’d try something different this year. I free-handed the WordPress logo on the pumpkin then carefully carved it out. WordPress Pumpkin set on Flickr.
After being asked to help get the SimpleModal Contact Form demo running on a Drupal powered site, I decided to try and turn it into a Drupal Module. Based on my SimpleModal Contact Form (SMCF) WordPress Plugin, I was able to create something which I think is now ready for a beta release. The details […]
Yesterday, on September 24, I turned 34! Which means I was born in 1974. What do all of those have in common…4. 4 is my favorite number and it has been for as long as I can remember. Some other random thoughts: – My sons, Caden and Cooper, are 3 and 4, respectively. – “Four […]
Saturday (9/20) morning, we took our boys, Cooper (4) and Caden (3), to a nearby park. I had planned on reading the newspaper while the boys played, but decided to join them on the playground. I took Caden down a big three-story slide, which he was apprehensive about, but I convinced him to go. The […]
This isn’t a new topic, but I had the need to create a custom jQuery selector today, so I thought I’d share. Whether you are a jQuery newbie or seasoned pro, you know that jQuery has very powerful selectors. In addition to the class and id selectors, there are over 30 selection expressions that use […]
After receiving numerous “downloading” errors (0x80040508), I was finally able to install Google’s new browser, Chrome. Suppressing the temptation to try out all of the new features, I jumped right in and started surfing the web. I’m actually using Chrome to type up this post and so far, everything seems to be working fine.