SimpleModal Contact Form (SMCF) 1.1 Released
SMCF 1.1 includes the following changes:
- Fixed image pre-loading to actually pre-load ;)
- Added new effects on form open and close
- Added a security feature
- Added optional subject and cc sender form elements
- Added common classes to form elements
- Renamed all classes and ID's to prevent collisions
- Added WordPress translation ability on text elements (__() and _e() functions)
- Upgraded to SimpleModal v1.1.1 and jQuery 1.2.3
For more information and the download, please visit the SMCF WordPress Plugin Page.
Hi Eric, i'm Jay, markItUp! developer.
I would like to inform you that i use simplemodal in a markItUp! example page:
I wanted to send you an email instead of this comment by you contact form (top right link) doesn't work for me: Unfortunately, your message could not be delivered.