SimpleModal 1.3 Released
It has been over 2 months since I released SimpleModal 1.3 and was waiting to finish the documentation until making an official announcement.
Well, days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months, but finally, the new documentation along with a new site design, are available!
Complete list of changes and new features:
- Added appendTo option, primarily for .NET users to enable
- Added focus option which forces focus to remain in the dialog
- Added dataId option which allows a unique id to be set for the data div if one does not already exists
minWidthoptions to allow minimum dimensions to be enforced
maxWidthoptions to allow maximum dimensions to be enforced. SimpleModal will always contain the modal dialog within the browser window.
escCloseoption to bind modal close to the ESC key
overlayCloseoption to bind modal close to a click on the overlay div
- Added a wrapper div to allow for easier overflow capabilities
autoResizeoption which enables/disables container resizing after window resize
- Changed meaning of close option. If false, the closeHTML, escClose and overlayClose values will be ignored.
- Fixed auto-centering issues when container dimensions were not provided
- Fixed Opera screen painting issues by adding .hide() before .remove()
- Fixed Opera 9.2.x issue with jQuery 1.3.x and $(window).height()
Other than the close option, all previous options remained the same and the new options should be fairly self-explanatory. See the project page for documentation and examples.
Thanks for using SimpleModal!