SimpleModal 1.3.2 Released
SimpleModal 1.3.2 is now available for download.
In case you are wondering, 1.3.1 was used in the demos but never officially released. The demos have been updated as well.
A number a container dimension fixes were added as well as a new option,
autoPosition, which can be used to turn off auto positioning of the container upon creation and window re-size. I also shortened many internal variables to help reduce file-size. Hopefully it doesn't hurt the readability.
Complete list of features and changes since 1.3:
- Added autoPosition option which gives the ability to enable/disable the container positioning
- Changed data
outerWidth(true). Thanks to Andrew Marcus
- Fixed bug that prevented % container dimension values from being used
- Aliased "this" to "s" wherever possible to reduce file size
- Reduced length of other internal variables to reduce file size
- Fixed container width determination, which fixes width/centering issues in IE6
- Fixed position type checking. Thanks to cavidae for reporting
- Fixed data width and height determination by appending the data element to body, then appending it to the wrap element after the dimensions are determined
Thanks for using SimpleModal!